ค้นหา
ดู: 1294|ตอบกลับ: 0

Introduction to the illustration of characters

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

เครดิต
If you want to continue learning with José Luis Ágreda dont miss his online course Illustration knot and outcome where you will discover how to squeeze the expressive possibilities of illustration from a written story. It may interest you Illustration of characters with style a course by Alberto Montt. Creative character design and illustration techniques a course by Gaston Caba. with gouache and Chinese ink a course by Andonella. Character Design From the Sketch to the Final Art a course by Paulo Villagrann. Narrate in vignettes with a pen a course by Miguel Gallardo.

We talked to this talented Mexican illustrator about the process of getting Gustavo the Shy Ghost published Flavia Zorrilla studied Graphic Design but specialized in illustration and childrens books. She has illustrated photo background removing more than books an Hermès scarf a Frida Kahlo coffee pot and cups for Chocolate Abuelita among many other things. Next year Walker Books will publish her first book as an author and illustrator titled Gustavo the Shy Ghost a dream she has pursued for more than a decade.

We talked with her about her passion for storytelling her influences and the experience of preparing her first book. The adventure of publishing your first childrens book by Flavia Zorrilla Illustration by Flavia Zorrilla Where does your interest in illustration and passion for storytelling come from As a child I liked to draw all the time and read about painting my mom had a lot of encyclopedias and I loved flipping through them. However when I had to go to university I didnt want to study Fine Arts because I assumed that if she did she would end up doing installations or conceptual art.

ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|DEEPZONE

GMT+7, 2024-10-26 16:31 , Processed in 0.032695 second(s), 18 queries .